Our Recruit Fitness Program was established in 2010, by Jen Currie director and owner of Stay Strong Personal Training.
SSPT’s recruit fitness program is specifically designed and targeted at your “Applied Policing Skills Assessment Day” (APSAD) and is the only one of it’s kind in Queensland.
The 10 week’s cover your push up component, prone bridge test (plank), hang test, hand and grip strength test, beep test, Illinios agility and your operational simulation test.
We have a firm belief that through sheer determination|commitment|dedication|positive energy and inner strength you will achieve your goal.
You receive detailed advice regarding how you can improve your fitness ,nutrition, agility and strength with constant on line support with our specialised personal trainers.
We believe with a combined 25 years experience in the health and fitness industry we know what it takes.
You can complete our recruit fitness program on line or come into the Zillmere PCYC to be shown the program face to face. We also have a “mock” APSAD check day where we assess your fitness for the skills day.
We have extensive knowledge so contact us to Start Now!!
NEW TO SSPT
APSAD Recruit Specialised Coaching – Ask us more via calling or email.
Recruit Fitness Program (online)
- Specifically designed for your “Applied Policing Skills Assessment” (APSAD)
- Illinois agility specific training drills
- Hand grip test – exercises to improve your grip
- Plank – Ab work to improve your core strength
- Accelerated beep test drills – to improve your cardio and beep test score
- Hang test – exercises to improve your strength for those specific muscles
- Obstacle course drills
- Push up – check your technique and make sure you perform a full range of movement
- Available on-line or direct
- 10 week program
- video links
- Can start anytime
Our program is designed to be fully self motivated with our program breakdown and information provided. It is up to you to stay in contact with us to get the most out of our program. If you are wanting to step up and be in the emergency services then you have be accountable for yourself and your own actions. We are here to guide you and support you along the way over your 10 weeks, it is up to you to follow the program and the system to reap the rewards. If you are looking for more one on one then Personal Training is what you should be looking into.
- Accelerated beep test training drills
- Illinois agility test
- Hand grip test
- push ups
- Exercises for your hang test to strengthen those specific muscles
- 10 week high performance cardio and weights program
- Obstacle course training
- Optimal nutritional advice
- Constant contact with our experienced Personal Training team (this is up to you, to ask the questions and stay in touch. Email us on a weekly basis your food diary and how you are finding the program. Self motivated program can be completed in any gym and started at anytime
- Week by week program breakdown
- Video links
- We guarantee you will increase your beep test score in 10 weeks by up to 4 stages or your money back
- Our program has been running for several years with over 150 recruits completing our program
- Our recruits and officers are fit ready for the applied skills day/operational rediness physical and 100% prepared and confident for that moment
- We have Comprehensive knowledge on what is required fitness wise for your beep test, strength and agility training
- We monitor your progression and give feedback where necessary
*Please not due to copyright, once the program is purchased there is a no refund policy*
START NOW! For more information contact us…
Recruit Interview Preparation
We can also conduct our interview via skype if this suits your busy lifestyle.
This is a GUIDE only to prepare you for your interview.
- If you haven’t already done so, BUY yourself a suit. If there was ever an interview to be dressed in a suit, this is the one. Make sure your shirt or blouse is ironed and tidy (dry cleaning is recommended).
- Once seated, remain open and positive, arms at your side or placed on top of one another in your lap. No fidgeting, no tapping of feet or shaking of legs, it will be picked up!
- Your interview preparation can only be arranged through Stay Strong PT at the Zillmere PCYC.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and if you would like further information please don’t hesitate to contact us…
- Beep Test
- Illinois agility testing – under 20 seconds female and 19 seconds males
- Hand grip check with our hand grip machine – hold for 3 seconds @ 30kg x 2
- plank hold time required 1 minute – A = 90 seconds
- push ups – check your technique and to see if you can perform a full push up (10 required)
- Hand test – must hold for more than 3 seconds at a 90 degree angle
Please note: The information and fitness assessment is provided for preparation only. This assessment day is NOT a part of the recruiting process, it is a guide ONLY to rate you on your current fitness levels.
Bookings are essential
$95 for 1hr
We look forward to hearing from you soon. contact us
downloading area for customers coming asap.